Thursday 26 July 2012

An Introductory blog

First of all welcome to reading past my first three words on my blog. Do not worry I will not keep you here for long. And yes, my magical internet powers can keep you reading, so mush and read! Oh and thanks for reading the blog, magical powers or not. Unfortunately this post won't have any particular direction, put it will be informative and relatively short. The blog page's title is 'Fluxzys blog' as it is to accompany my youtube page (which is currently inactive due to hardware issues). Since I couldn't get a job this summer, I've found myself with a lot of time which I want to spend creating video's.

Since I can't currently do that, I'm using the blog format. Not only will I be covering gaming in this blog, but some of my other interests such as manga/anime, poker and other things. My main intention will be reviews, regardless of the topic. I intend to make them seem as professional as possible, but within that I will give my honest opinion (which may be quite harsh/sarcastic/poor attempt at comedic). A lot of these reviews will be of free games, or very cheap/indie games. Please feel free to send me a link to a game and I have no restriction to the genre that I will play. How do I get in touch with you? Send me a message on youtube, like my page on facebook and leave a wonderful wall post, email me at fluxzytime@gmail.com or leave a comment below this blog with your thoughts!

And to end this blog, I thought I would leave you an image of how I feel about my job finding attempts this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment