Thursday 4 October 2012

New review system and more consistent content!

I haven't posted a new blog in a while. It's not because I forgot about the blog, but that I felt I was going down the wrong path for my game reviews. For those that know me personally, I'm generally a bit eccentric and I feel that the system I had in place for my reviews held back my personality, and so my writing was a bit dry. Since I would prefer my writing to be moist... I think, I've decided to expand what I review. I will now be reviewing any games, not just free ones and will be attempting to do regular giveaways/competitions. The prizes will not be massive, but it will be something to involve and reward those who frequent the posts I make (either here or at some point on youtube). I will also be aiming to add content more consistently so there will be something new at regular interval. Subscribe via the handy gadget on the right of the page (this way --->) and keep an out for more content. Since I feel that those who read this will have not received what my blog is usually about (some form of a review) here is a video of a cat. If you're not like 99% of the interwebz, and therefore do not want to watch that video, check out one of my videos instead. Or you could be pleasured twice by one post and watch both, if you can handle that. Enjoy:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OmOKrzTYtA&feature=plcp

1 comment: